Free Family Event: Scarborough, Pickering
Bring a Friend, Break a Board!
Don’t miss out!
Sign up for our special all-levels Martial Arts class, and you can each break a board!
- Meet and train with our Chief Instructor
- This event only: Friends receive a FREE uniform
- Friends also receive one month’s free membership when they enroll for a 6- or 12-month membership at this event
- Who’s a friend? Family or friends who have never been members
- Refreshments will be served
Please note: Parents must attend with friends under 18 years of age.
Sign up today, space is limited!
To book your class: Friends (friends’ parents for anyone under 18) must contact us below to reserve their spot. Please give them our contact information or send them to this page!
Pickering: Saturday May 4 at 12:30 pm
375 Kingston Rd. (Kingston Rd. and Rougemount)
Scarborough: Saturday May 11 at 12 pm
5550 Lawrence Ave. East (Port Union and Lawrence Ave. East)
“True and lasting inner peace can never be found in external things. It can only be found within. Once we find and nurture it within ourselves, it always radiates outwards. This week, let’s radiate sunshine!”
*We hate spammers as much as you. We will never share your information with anyone, ever!